Candle Making

>Amazon.com Widgets

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Candle Making


Revealed For The First

Time Ever

- "The Secrets To Candle

Making That No One Else

Is Telling You"


These are the "secrets" that 
have taken me years to uncover...


(this is a Click bank deal, the only bank that returns your cash without a quibble, now you can order with out fare of losing your cash)



Friday April 23, 2010

RE: Candle Making Secrets

From: Sarah Johnstan



Dear Future & Current Candle Makers,

You simply do not want to miss this. If you have any interest in Candle Making and are just getting started, or have yet to see the positive results you deserve  - you need to hear this...

Why?

Because this is unlike anything you willl find anywhere else, and it is only being made available for a very limited amount of time. Once it is gone, it's gone forever...


There is a mind-boggling amount of candle making information currently available online and offline...

...but all of it leaves out this one huge aspect of the hobby...

What I am about to share with you is the information on Candle Making that simply isn't available anywhere else...

Did you know...

...that in the US alone, the typical Candle Making home-based business earns between $25,000 - $35,000 USD per year?

And... by selling your own candles, the right way, (the way I am going to share with you) that revenue could exceed $50,000 per year!


Would you like an additional $3000 a month...
or even more?
All from doing something you love...

I am going to share with you the system for making and selling your own expert-quality candles that I have spent nearly 9 years perfecting...

From kid-friendly rolled beeswax to inexpensive and simple paraffin... from environmentally-friendly soy wax to exquisite and exotic gel candles...

After reading this you will be an expert at making them all!

From dying your candles to brilliant & vibrant colors, to scenting them for the fragrances that will keep your customers begging you for more, time & time again...

You are going to easily learn everything you need to know...

And... unlike anything available anywhere else...

You are not only going to learn how to MAKE candles...

Don't get me wrong here, you are going to learn everything you need to know to begin easily making your own exquisite candles with this...

BUT, you are also going to discover a whole lot more about this fun and exciting hobby... You are going to get the information that others aren't telling you...

You Will Discover The Secrets To Successfully Turn Your Candle Making Passion Into
Money-in-Your-Pocket...

All from the convenience of your kitchen table!

With this information you are going to learn how to successfully sell your candles both on the internet, and on the often over-looked off-line market as well...

You are going to have the step-by-step methods I’ve learned over the years so you can avoid all those costly mistakes made by most people getting started (including me)...

With this one-of-a-kind candle making system you will be able to confidently and successfully make and sell your own expert-quality candles in as little as 7 days or less...

And I'm even going to Guarantee it 100% and Risk Free!

Everything you need is included in this exclusive limited time offer...





What Makes Me Such an Expert?...

I have been Making Candles for a little over 9 years and teaching others to make their own candles through private classes and workshops for nearly 5 years now...

I first began making my own candles like most do, merely as a hobby – simply a fun, relaxing, and fulfilling activity I could do in my spare time...

I stumbled and fumbled along the way. Reliable and accurate information was either unavailable, or too much of a hassle to find and sort through. I wasted tons of costly materials, bought loads of equipment I later found that I didn’t need, and made just about every other imaginable mistake along the way - and I learned valuable lessons from all of it...

I learned the right ways to make candles, and the wrong ways...

But that’s not all...

As my passion for candle making increased I eventually took the advice of a great friend and began trying to sell my candles.

The process repeated, and once again I began stumbling and fumbling. If finding reliable & accurate information for making candles was difficult, finding information for marketing and selling them was flat out impossible...

Sure, there was plenty of information available on how to label my candles, how to package them, and even how to order my supplies in bulk to save money, but nothing was available telling me how to go about market my candles. How was I supposed to find customers? How could I leverage the internert to extend my reach?

But, like before, I pressed forward, I tried this, and I tried that. I studied traditional marketing strategies and bought online courses for selling on the internet...

And what I eventually uncovered was truly amazing...

Once I figured out the secrets to successfully marketing my candles, I found there were loads of people wanting to buy them and it wasn’t long before my candle making “hobby” soon began generating more monthly income than my full time job!

That job is 4 years behind me now and I haven’t looked back once. The income from my home candle making business has only increased since...

Now - For A Very Limited Time...

Everything you need to easily get started making your own candles...

And then...  turning those candles into substantial profit... is now available to you...

It Is All Available For You to Have In My Fun & Easy To Follow

5-Part Candle Making System


The Secrets to Successful Candle Making
The Most Complete Guide to Date...

Finally - This Is The Book I'd Wished I Had
When I First Got Started...


Secrets to Candle Making at Home
This is the Candle Maker's Bible...

You will discover
everything you need to know to begin successfully making candles in this information packed Book... and more!

With this helpful information conveniently at your side you will have every bit of information you need to start making your own expert-quality parafin, soy, gel, and beeswax candles...

All within 7 Days or Less!

AND, unlike other "how-to" books on the market - You'll have fun reading this one...

...because this book is not over-stuffed with unecessary technical jargon...

It's written to be fun, entertaining, and educational...

In This Book You'll Discover...
  • The 3 Simple Techniques to Choosing The Best Wax
  • 3 Little Known, Yet Simple Ways To Use Wicks...
  • Secrets From Expert Candle Makers That Few People Ever Know About...
  • 2 Simple Keys (that are right in front of your eyes) To Make Scented Candles...
  • WARNING: 3 Things You Should Never Do When It Comes To Making Candles...
  • In Just A Few Short Minutes You'll Learn How To Create Different Kinds Of Candles Like Pillar, Votive, Taper, Tealight And More...
  • 6 Time Tested And Proven Strategies For Making Different Kinds Of Candles...
  • Why, When, and How To Use Different Kinds Of Wax...
  • 7 Everyday But Often Overlooked Tips And Tricks For Selling Your Candles...
  • A Pennies On The Dollar Approach To Giving Special And Unique Candle Gifts...
  • Specific Steps To Take To Avoid Problems With Your Candles...
  • The Once Famous But Forgotten Secret That Instantly Allows You To Use Different Kinds Of Molds...

  •  

And there's a lot more... that's just a small fraction of the valuable information you'll discover in this jam packed book.


Candle Making Fragrance Mixing Guide...

Over 300 Scent Mixing Recipes To Ensure
You Give Your Candles That
Perfect Fragrance
Everytime

Ever wonder how they produce some of those truly "mood-altering", amazing candle scents?

Like "Cucumber Melon", "Riviera Sun", or "Pina Colada"...

...or how about "Fresh Baked Pie Crust", "Blueberry Muffins", or even "Chocolate Covered Cherries"...

With this guide you will discover the complete  recipes, that you can easily follow, to over 300 amazing scents!

All conveniently at your fingertips...


With This Guide You Will Discover:
  • The Secret Ingredients To Over 300 Popular Candle Scents (320 to be exact)...
  • The Exact Recipes So You Can Duplicate Over 100 Popular desert Scents For Your Own Candles...
  • Recipes For More Than 50 Famous Mixed Drink Scents, Coffee Smells, Tea Smells, etc...
And a whole lot more...



"Candle Making Burn Testing SECRETS"

Burn testing your candles can be a tedious
and time-consuming process... But,
It doesn't have to be...



Any new batch of candles you make will need to be properly tested to ensure that the candle performs properly, and most importantly, safely!

Unfortunately burn testing can take an exceptional amount of time...

...especially when you consider that even a 3oz Votive has the potential of burning over 20 hours...

...and a 22oz candle can burn for more than 5 days!

Fortunately... there is a trick to reduce this...

This Testing Guide is going to show you exactly how you can slash your burn testing time down from days to a few hours...

With This Guide You Will:
  • Discover The Secrets The Experts Use To Slash Their Burn Time Tests By As Much As 4000%...
  • Get Clear, Easy To Understand, Step-By-Step Instructions On The Exact Steps To Properly Conduct Your Tests Using This Proven Method...
  • Get A List Of Industry Standard Target Burn Times To Measure Your Results Against...
  • Receive My Printable Burn-Time Worksheet To Easily Record Your Own Results...
                


"How To Successfully Sell Candles On eBay"

When it comes to selling your candles online
there is no better place to start
than on eBay...


Ebay is one of the quickest and easiest ways to quickly get started trading your candles for cash....

This guide will walk you through everything you need to know to get selling your candles online immediatly...

You will avoid all the common mistakes and costly pitfalls...

And you will learn all the tips & tricks the pros use to get their items listed for cheap, and selling for maximum profit...

With This Guide You Will:
  • Be Able To Get Your Candles Up And Selling Online In No Time...
  • Discover What The Key To Success Is At eBay...
  • Learn The Secrets To Listing Your Candles For Cheap...
  • Find Out What Selling Issues You Should Avoid...
  • Get Hot Tips And Techniques To Quickly Improve Your Seller Reputation...
  • And So Much More...



"Cashing-in On Craft Fairs"

Craft Fairs can be absolute cash-cows for the crafty-candle maker
And this book is going to show you
 exactly how...


Craft shows are everywhere, in nearly every town at one time or another...

These shows can be serious money making opportunities for candle makers...

Whether it's secondary income you're looking for, or income replacement...

Craft shows can be cash cows for the crafty candle maker...

And this book will show you exactly how...

With This Guide You Will:
  • Discover The Secrets For Finding The Best And Most Profitable Shows...
  • Learn Tips On Pricing Your Candles Specifically For Each Show...
  • Discover Tips For Saving on Supplies...
  • Find Out Common Mistakes To Avoid...
  • Learn How To Market "You're Story"...
              



Take A Look At What These Candle Makers Are
Saying About This Package

" ...now I am actually making money with my candles! "
Sarah,

I just wanted to thank you for your books on candle making. When I first began looking into making my own candles I was only looking for a way to save money on Christmas presents. Now I am actually making money with my candles!

 I can't thank you enough!!

Michelle Sunderland
-Michelle S. from Raleigh, NC

"As a former student of Sarah's"
As a former student of Sarah's "Candle Making for Fun & Profit" workshop I can say that she has a natural gift for teaching this hobby. When I heard that she was putting this package together I emailed her immediatly and insisted that I get the first copy.

After going through the entire system I have to say one thing, "Sarah, you are crazy if you do not raise your price!"
Susan Rodgers - Novato, CA


"These books makes it fun, and easy..."

"This is, by far, the most easy-to-read candle making guide I have seen. I have checked out books from the library and found articles online, but I swear, it seems you need a degree in chemistry and hundreds of dollars of equipment to even think about making a simple candle, let alone learning to sell them.

I've dug through so many websites on candle making and was about fed up. These books make it fun and easy! It is so nice to have all of the material available to easily go back to and refference. So far I have been having so much fun making different candles I haven't got around to selling them yet. But when I do, I am happy I have eveything I need to get started.

Laurie, in Seattle

"...I had no idea how easy it could be... "
Sarah,
I just bought your books and am impressed. I am not new to making candles but I never put effort into trying to sell my candles before. I must admit when I first came accross your books I was a little skeptical but figured with your 100% guarantee I did not have anything to lose so I said what the heck, and I am so glad I did.

I only wish I had the information earlier because I had no idea how easy and profitable it could really be!  Thank you so much , -Aimee Lund
Aimee from Jackson, MI


...and that's just some of the testimonials I've been getting from satisfied candle makers... Just like you'll be... when you have your copy of this package...

With the Secrets to Successful Candle Making Package at your side you will conveniently have everything you need to confidently start hand crafting your own perfect candles and easily begin selling them for profit in no time...

...And best of all... everything is written in plain, easy to understand English (Which means that you won't find over-complicated or unecessary technical jargon here) - Everything is written to be fun and dead-easy to understand. And, it's laid out so you can easily find the info you are looking for time and time again.

100% RISK FREE GUARANTEE

I mentioned it earlier, now here are the details...

You can get your hands on the entire Secrets to Successful Candle Making System right now, 100% Risk Free!

Yep, you can get this package right now, look it over, see what you think, and if for any reason at all you are not more than satisfied, get a full and complete refund, guaranteed!

Don't Say 'Yes' Right Now,
Just Say 'Maybe', and Try Out
The Secrets to Successful Candle Making
for a Full 60 Days, Entirely At My Risk

Secure your copies now by ordering today, take 60 days (2 full months) to look it over, try it out, make and sell some candles, and if at anytime during that period you find that you are not completely 100% satisfied with the product, simply send 1 easy email stating "refund" and get 100% of your money back GUARANTEED and NO QUESTIONS ASKED...



Right now, As a special introductory price, for just $79 you will have all the information you need, accurate, reliable, and valuable information, to start making and successfully selling your own candles, in as little as 7 days...


Keep in mind that this is the only place this exclusive system is being offered and copies at this extremely discounted price are limited, and the price will be going back up as soon as they are gone.




All the best,


Sarah Johnstan
Passionate Candle Maker

P.S. Remember, with The Secrets to Successful Candle Making conveniently at your side you will never again need to wrestle with untrustworthy internet information on making and selling your own candles. Instead, you will have everything you need to start today, all in one trustworthy source that covers it all.

P.P.S.And don't forget, if you are not absolutely, 100% satisfied with my books, no problem - simply request a refund within 60 days and get a 100% refund, no questions asked, no hard feelings, and no hassle! And best of all, you can even keep the books as my gift to you for having faith in my product!

Risk Free Acceptance Form


Yes Sarah! I want to take advantage of this special offer!

Yes, I understand that by acting Right Now I am taking advantage of the limited time introductory price on The Secrets to Successful Candle Making eBook Package before it is gone!

I also realize that my order is 100% Risk Free because I have a full 2 months to review the books and if for any reason I decide they are not for me, my money will be refunded to me, no questions asked, no hassles, and no hard feelings. And, I even get to keep the eBooks as your gift!

And Yes, I am also aware that I will not have to pay any expensive shipping charges or wait days for delivery because these eBooks are all in digital PDF format that I will be able to conveniently download immediately upon placing my order below!
All 5 eBooks
Just $79.97

Special Limited Time Offer
Only $37

NOTE: I use ClickBank to process all orders. ClickBank utilizes the strongest security and anti-fraud features available on the Internet and never stores your financial data on their system. Your credit card data is passed directly to the bank and no one but the bank has access to your information. They're also approved by the Better Business Bureau.


" ...THANKS for this fantastic material"
To: Sarah Johnstan
From: Jerry Snow
Date: Sat, Mar 13, 2010
Subject: Thanks

Sarah,

I saved your web site and have looked at it a bunch of times wondering is it just another scam.

After receiving your books and the just received bonus, I had to say "THANKS" for this fantastic material!


J. Snow
Jerry Snow - Hills of NW Arkansas






 

 

 



























http://22ccfxxbu38lly7pxhk9u86eft.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=19




No comments:

Post a Comment